Cookies policy Hotel ICON Wipton
COOKIES USE AND POLICY
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookiesallow a web page to store and retrieve information about user navigation behaviour and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment uses it, may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser only saves cookies to the hard disk drive during the current session, using a minimal amount of storage space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and the majority of them are removed from the disk drive on completion of the browsing session (known as session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and independently of the cookie, allow or restrict temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow users to navigate a web page, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist within it, such as, for example: to monitor traffic and the communication of data; identify the session; enter restricted-access areas; save elements that are required for an order; carry out the purchase process for an order; carry out a registration or event participation request; use security elements during navigation; save content for sharing video or audio; or to share content on social media.
– Personalisation Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with various general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as, for example: the language; the browser used to access the service; the regional settings with which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These cookies are processed by either ourselves or third parties to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how the services provided are used. This involves analysing users’ navigation around our web page for the purpose of improving the provision of products or services that we offer and to improve the customer experience.
– Advertising Cookies: These cookies are either processed by ourselves or third parties to enable the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces on the web page, tailoring the content of the advertisement to the service requested by the user or the way that they use our web page. This involves analysing users’ internet browsing habits and being able to show them adverts related to their browsing profile.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces which, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform on which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific user profile to be created and tailored advertising shown to them.
– Third-party cookies: On our Website, we also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system, a web analysis tool from Google that enables us to understand how users interact with our Website. Likewise, this enables cookies in the user’s site domain and uses a series of cookies known as “__utma” and “__utmz” to anonymously gather information and create trend reports about the Website, without identifying individual users. More information about the cookies used by Google Analytics and privacy.
Together with our server registration files, these provide us with information about the total number of users who visit our Website and which areas are most popular. Thanks to these cookies, we obtain information that can help us to improve navigation and provide a better experience for users and customers.
Interacting with the content on our Website may also involve third-party cookies, such as when users click on social media buttons or view videos that are hosted on other websites. Third-party cookies are those established by a domain that is different from our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites you browse.
Below, we have included a link to the Google website where you can find the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their period of validity:
By using this Website, the User expressly accepts the processing of the data collected in the manner and for the purposes described above.
You may permit, block or remove the cookies installed on your equipment through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, please consult Microsoft support or the Help section in the browser.
Firefox: Preferences -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings.
For more information, please consult Mozilla support or the Help section in the browser.
Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Configure content.
For more information, please consult Google support or the Help section in the browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please consult Apple support or the Help section in the browser.
Changes to the cookies policy